A renovated 19th century farmhouse in the heart of residential Lebanon, NJ is home to the Blossom Hill Country Day School. Unique in its teaching philosophy as well as its facility, our preschool is preparing students for a lifetime love of learning.
Once a bustling dairy farm, the 4.5 acre site and beautiful country home were transformed into a day school in the 1960s. Our preschool has a cozy, homey charm with the added safety and privacy of residential surroundings. We serve students from the Hunderdon Country, New Jersey area, including the communities of Lebanon, Bedminster, Flemington, Bridgewater, Annandale, and Clinton, NJ.
We’re open year round from 7:00 am – 6:00 pm offering preschool for ages 2-4, full-day kindergarten, summer camp with a pool for ages 2-13, and wrap around programs for all.
Students at Blossom Hill Country Day School can expect:
- An energetic but peaceful learning environment
- Success oriented experiences
- Respect for self and others
- Higher levels of questioning and learning
- An atmosphere that encourages creative thinking
- Joyful, creative, well-rounded teaching
- Responsible independence