A renovated 19th century farmhouse in the heart of residential Lebanon, NJ is home to the Blossom Hill Country Day School. Unique in its teaching philosophy as well as its facility, our day school is preparing students for a lifetime love of learning.
Once a bustling dairy farm, the 4.5 acre site and beautiful country home were transformed into a day school in the 1960s. Our school has a cozy, homey charm with the added safety and privacy of residential surroundings.
We’re open year round from 7:00 am – 6:00 pm offering pre-school for ages 2-4, full-day kindergarten, summer camp with a pool for ages 2-13, and wrap around programs for all.
Students at Blossom Hill Country Day School can expect:
- An energetic, calm, peaceful learning environment
- Success oriented experiences
- Respect for self and others
- Higher levels of questioning and learning
- An atmosphere that encourages creative thinking
- Joyful, creative, well-rounded teaching
- Responsible independence